Micanopy Hypnosis Sessions
All hypnosis sessions are scheduled via my Newsletter which contains a link to a calendar showing available appointment dates and times. It is sent out via email to subscribers on my Newsletter Mailing List approximately once a month.
When you receive the newsletter:
- Click on the link on the newsletter. (The calendar will open with available dates and times)
- Select the date and time and submit the request.
- I will receive your appointment request and then accept it.
- Submit your 50% deposit ($250) immediately after the appointment is accepted. Appointments will not be held without a deposit.
- You will receive an email with the confirmation and the address where the session will be facilitated.
- I do not have a waiting list. Any cancellation will show up on the calendar sent out in the last newsletter.
Click: Preparation for Your (In Person) Hypnosis Session
Cancellations: Your deposit will be refunded if the session is cancelled up to 3 days before your session. A $12 processing fee will be charged and deducted from the refund. If you do not show up for your appointment, your money will not be returned. If you are feeling sick before your appointment, contact me ASAP and we will rescheduled it for another day. I will not see you if you are sick. Please be aware that your appointment will be cancelled if you are 30 minutes late. Leave ample time for traveling, getting lost and/or traffic jams.
IMPORTANT: Although the interview and session may take less than 3 hours, allow up to 4 hours for the appointment. You may want to take advantage of other services I offer.
- PandoraStar Deep Trance Meditation
- Raising Your Vibration Frequency Session
If traveling by plane, arrive the day before and leave ample time after your session before traveling back home.
About Micanopy, Florida
The Town of Micanopy encompasses 1.03 square miles near the Alachua-Marion County line in rural north-central Florida between Gainesville and Ocala. It's where the 1991 film "Doc Hollywood" was filmed. It's a quiet town with many antique stores. Most stores are only open on the weekend. My home overlooks Tuscawilla Lake and is surrounded by acres of ancient oak trees draped in Spanish Moss.
Hotels: Gainesville, the home of the University of Florida, is located 15 minutes north of Micanopy. Ocala is 30 minutes south of Micanopy. You may want to check out Micanopy's historic Herlong Mansion Bed & Breakfast.
Restaurants in Micanopy:
- Coffee N' Cream - A Micanopy Cafe,
- Old Florida Cafe
- Blue Highway Pizzaria
- Pearl Country Store
- Antonio's Made in Italy (4 miles south of Micanopy)
Driving directions: Take I-75 to exit 374 (Micanopy) and head east. Follow the signs to Historic Micanopy. You can also reach Micanopy via State Road 441.
Traveling by Air:
- Gainesville Regional Airport is 30 minutes north of Micanopy and has a few American Airlines and Delta flights each day.
- Ocala International Airport is approximately 30 minutes south of Micanopy
- Orlando International Airport is approximately 1.5 - 2 hours south of Micanopy
- Jacksonville International Airport is approximately 1.5 hours northeast of Micanopy.