You spoke, we listened!
We are excited to launch our first Introspective Hypnosis course / retreat, where everyone will have the chance to learn, experience and participate in extra activities which will allow you see this technique in practice and ask additional questions.
The feedback we received from our previous classes was that people wanted to spend more time together and have extra activities after class. This will not only give us the time to connect with your peers, but will also allow you to maximize your investment and the time we spend together by participating in extra activities after class.
Why are we including accommodations and meals in our price?
- We are making sure everyone gets access to accommodations and meals. This was a challenge last class since Samaya can only host 45 people and some were not able to book a room there and had to look for accommodations somewhere else at the minute.
- It gives us the opportunity to have extra activities after class, which will allow you to get a better understanding of the technique by watching Antonio and Alba facilitate sessions and group regressions.
- As you practice with your peers, you will not only learn, but you will also have the chance to work on yourself during the exercises each day.
- You will be connecting with like-minded people; your soul group.
What is included in the cost of the class?
- The Five-day Introspective hypnosis course
- Two coffee breaks each day
- Access to extra activities after dinner
- 5 days / 4 nights accommodation
- Welcome coffee, tea and cake
- 4 breakfasts (buffet)
- 5 Organic-vegetarian lunches (buffet includes fresh soup and salad with various types of bread, cheeses and a choice of savory and sweet spreads)
- 4 extensive two-course organic-vegetarian dinners consisting of five different dishes and a dessert.
Note: If you are coming with a roommate and booking a double room, please enter your roommate's name in the text box during registration. Each roommate needs to register and pay individually.
The cost of a double room (shared) is per person.
Refund Policy: All sales are final.
Watch videos of our last class in the Netherlands
Hollendewagenweg 20, 3985 SG Werkhoven
A special agreement with a taxi company from the train station for € 18,- per person, probably less if it is a group.
By train it is 45 minutes and it is a direct connection from Schiphol to train station Driebergen-Zeist and costs are € 11,40.
Phone: +31 (0)343 55 23 32 Email: email@example.com