The spiritual path can be a lonely one and although you may want to reach out to others, it feels safer to be alone. You are not alone and this gathering will give you a safe space to meet others who feel like you do and may have a similar story.
I invite you to see and feel the other people in our gathering purely from the still, intuitive place inside you. I invite you to really be inspired by the presence of the others by offering them your light and support. What is asked of you is not your judgment but your compassion and deep understanding. You will not be there to get solutions, but to be the face of love for others. Our gathering will be a safe space to share our stories of spiritual awakening, get to know others on our similar paths, channel our Divine selves and to learn more about Alba and about her hypnosis experiences. Alba will be facilitating a group hypnosis session into a past life to see how that life is affecting you now and into a future life.
Lunch is not included in the price but we can all eat together in the hotel restaurant. Please let me know if you will be eating with us and your meal choice. Please let me know if you are vegetarian or vegan so that the restaurant can accomodate your request.
What to bring:
- A pen, note pad or notebook
- Yoga mat (You will be lying on the floor in the afternoon)
- Small Blanket & pillow
- Eye mask (if you need one to better focus for your meditation)
- Business cards to share your contact information
For groups of 2 people or more, you will receive a 25% discount by entering the discount code: AMSTERDAM25.
Payment will be accepted via PayPal in US dollars and include a processing fee.
WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam
Spaarndammerdijk 302 1013 ZX AMSTERDAM
- By car: From the Ring Road, the A10, you take exit S102, towards “centrum” (city centre). Drive straight on. After 5-10 minutes you will find the hotel on your right hand side.
- By public transport: From Amsterdam Central Station you take bus 48 (stop Hempoint), it stops in front of the hotel. It is also possible to take bus 22 from Amsterdam Central Station towards the Zaanstraat. From Station Sloterdijk you can take bus 48, stop Hempoint. It stops in front of the hotel.
- By foot from Amsterdam Central Station: If you stand directly in front of Central Station turn left. Turn right at the Ibis Hotel under the railway bridge. Turn left at the end of the road and go straight on. Follow the signposts and after 3 km you will see the hotel on the left hand side.
Parking: Secured parking is available at € 22.50 per 24 hours, or € 12.50 per day in case of day use. PLEASE NOTE: before entering the secured parking you first need to pick up an access card at the hotel reception (in the red main building, left to the entrance of the parking).