- Laptop or mobile device with camera facing the bed where you will be lying down. PLEASE PLUG IN THE LAPTOP!
- I must be able to see your whole face at all times so it should be set up where it will not be disturbed if you move or need to get up to use the toilet.
- Zoom application on your device \Headset with microphone. (see picture for sample) You must be able to move the microphone in front of mouth. (no earbuds as I won’t be able to hear you when you move)
- Please test your equipment before our call (sound settings - speaker and microphone)
- Find a quiet space where you will not be interrupted by people or pets
- Click on the link and download this Client Information and Agreement Form (How to fill out a PDF with your MAC, phone or laptop)
- Send me your Client Information form before as soon as possible. You can go to https://www.pdffiller.com/ to fill out your form, sign it. Share the document as an attachment to albaweinman.com.
- Send me no more than 5 questions/issues before the session to albaweinman.com. (NO EXPLANATIONS) We will discuss them during our interview
- You will join me on Zoom at your appointment time. (You may want to arrive a few minutes early)
- We will test the equipment to be sure I can hear you over your headset
- After the interview process, we will do the hypnosis session
- Cell phone should be put on airplane mode
- No other people allowed in the room or listening on the call with you during the session
- No recording of the session allowed
- I will send you a copy of your session (video) via WeTransfer.com
- If the call drops during the session, you will be able to easily reconnect to the zoom meeting room
Your issues and questions will be used as a guideline for your hypnosis session.
- No more than 5 issues/questions. (Sub-questions count as one question) Since the session may go far deeper into a certain issue than expected, I may not be able to get to all your questions.
- Do not include explanations or details about the questions. I must be able to read them quickly and easily during your session. We will discuss them during our interview.
- Let's focus on your present and your past, not about future events.
- This is a sacred and spiritual session about you. The issues/questions should be about YOU and your life - not about somebody else, nor world, environmental or political issues.
Set your intention to have a great session
Your intention to having a great session is key! Once you've made the decision to have a hypnosis session, your Spirit Guides and Higher Self begin to prepare you. Thoughts and energy will automatically begin to flow to you to prepare you for this session.
Caffeine and diet
Limit your use of caffeine for 2-3 days before your session. On the day of your session, if you normally have 2 cups of coffee in the morning, cut it down to one cup; just enough to keep you from getting a caffeine withdrawal headache. If caffeine doesn't affect you, have your morning coffee. The intention is to go into wonderful altered state of relaxation. A clean live diet (fruits and vegetables) is always recommended.
No recreational drugs or alcohol
Don’t drink alcohol or take recreational drugs the night before and/or the day of your session. A session will not be conducted if the client is under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other substances that alter their state of awareness. Do not take any pills to relax you. This may jeopardize the success of the session because I need you awake and focused. Take any prescription medications that you normally take.
Practice relaxing prior to the session
Just close your eyes and bring your awareness to your breath and then to any part of your body where you notice tension. Breathe into that space until you feel the tension lessen or dissolve. Remain in that space for as lg as you can, locating any tension until your entire body is easily and effortlessly relaxed. This practice can be useful on the day of your session, helping you to access a lovely state of relaxation. You can practice with my visualization video below. If you fall asleep, it's ok.
Get a good night's sleep
You need to be alert and be able to focus and follow my instructions. HYPNOSIS IS NOT SLEEP so I cannot facilitate a proper session when a person's mind is too tired and exhausted to focus. If you meditate, do so the morning or day of your appointment to help clear your mind. If you don’t meditate, then do something that calms you like taking a nice relaxing walk, petting your pet or listening to some soothing music.
What to eat/drink
Your session could go up to 4 hours so eat something light before your your session.Don’t forget to drink lots of water! Water is a conductor for energy and that’s what we’ll be doing during your session; channeling and moving energy. Your session will not be affected if you need to empty your bladder once or several times during your session. (Each time you go in and out of hypnosis, you go deeper)
Before the hypnosis session, I spend time getting to know you, review your issues and questions and spend some time discussing what to expect and not to expect. The actual hypnosis session takes place after the discussion. Your session is a private session. It's a place where both you and I need to feel completely safe and that your confidentiality in all matters is observed. Because of this, no one else is permitted in the room or on the phone during your session.
Each hypnosis session is totally unique and you will experience exactly what you need. Release any expectation of what you should feel like when you're in a hypnotic trance or what your session will be like. Hypnosis is NOT sleep. You will be wide awake and aware during your whole experience. You are NEVER unconscious. Since hypnosis is NOT SLEEP, it doesn't feel like a dream you wake up from and then forget. It feels more like a daydream and the majority of people know exactly what they're saying at all times and remember mostly everything. Most people think they're making it all up. That's normal because Hypnosis is a normal altered state of focused awareness and will not feel much different than daydreaming. Just enjoy the experience and let the Universe take care of the details.
Since you may only remember some of your hypnosis session, it will be recorded via zoom and you will receive a copy of it via WeTransfer.com You may share your recording with family and friends at your discretion but do NOT upload it onto the internet. I reserve all rights to the recording.
Sessions on YouTube
Due to the personal nature of the sessions, most of my hypnosis sessions are not published on YouTube. If your session has information that would be beneficial for others to hear, I will ask at the end of your session if you want to share it. Personal information and hypnotherapy techniques are edited out of the recording.
After Your Session:
You will be fully alert but deeply relaxed and may find yourself in a semi to very blissful state. Sometimes, clients feel like their body is buzzing with energy. Sometimes you may feel like purging or taking a long nap. You may feel that you weren't hypnotized at all and made it all up; that's normal. Be sure to drink a lot of water and eat something after the session so that it will ground you. (Bring a snack for your ride home). You will need to ground yourself after the session, such as walking in bare feet on the grass.
When you receive the recording, upload it to your computer and listen to your session. I recommend that you listen to the material at least three times but NOT while driving your car! Since the vibration of your session will also be recorded, you will continue to receive new insights and self-healing each time you listen to the recording. Your connection to your Higher Self will remain open so pay attention to synchronicities, your thoughts, dreams and intuition. You will begin to discern the difference between your Ego and recognize that voiceless voice.
Sometimes it can take some time to process everything that has happened during a session, especially when many meaningful things can happen in such a short period of time. Remember that YOU (your soul) is your Higher Self and your Guides are always speaking with you. Pay attention because important information will be coming through to you when you least expect it!