- Laptop or mobile device with camera facing the bed where you will be lying down. (I will not do sessions over the phone) PLEASE PLUG IN THE LAPTOP!
- I must be able to see your whole face at all times so it should be set up where it will not be disturbed if you move or need to get up to use the toilet.
- Zoom application on your device. Headset with microphone. (see picture for sample) You must be able to move the microphone in front of mouth. (no gaming headsets. No ear buds as I won’t be able to hear you when you move)
- Please test your equipment before our call (sound settings - speaker and microphone)
- You should have a fast internet connection.
- Find a quiet space where you will not be interrupted by people or pets
- Click on the link and download this Client Information and Agreement Form (How to fill out a PDF with your MAC, phone or laptop)
- Send me your Client Information form before as soon as possible. It must be received at least 3 days before your session. You can go to https://www.pdffiller.com/ to fill out your form, sign it. Share the document through the Client Portal. Access your Client Portal here
- Send me no more than 5 questions/issues before the session through the Client Portal (NO EXPLANATIONS) We will discuss them during our interview
- You will join me on Zoom at your appointment time. (You may want to arrive a few minutes early)
- We will test the equipment to be sure I can hear you over your headset
- After the interview process, we will do the hypnosis session
- Cell phone should not be used to do the session and should be put on airplane mode
- No other people allowed in the room or listening on the call with you during the session
- Recording of your session is not permitted. I will be recording your session
- I will send you a copy of your session (video) via WeTransfer.com. Do not upload to social media. I reserve all rights to the recording.
- If the call drops during the session, you will be able to easily reconnect to the zoom meeting room
- I may be using tuning forks during your session
Your issues and questions will be used as a guideline for your hypnosis session.
- No more than 5 issues/questions. (Sub-questions count as additional questions) Since the session may go far deeper into a certain issue than expected, I may not be able to get to all your questions.
- Do not include explanations or details about the questions. I must be able to read them quickly and easily during your session. We will discuss them during our interview.
- Let's focus on your present and your past, not about future events.
- This is a sacred and spiritual session about you. The issues/questions should be about YOU and your life - not about somebody else, nor world, environmental or political issues.
- Please do not go into a session with the idea that your video will be posted on YouTube. (Most of my sessions are not posted on YouTube) What we’ll be doing is hypnotherapy and I will dive deep into personal issues which do not get posted on social media. This is about working on YOU.
Set your intention to have a great session but without any expectations
Your intention to having a great session is key! What we will be doing is hypnotherapy and I will dive deep into personal issues which do not get posted on social media. This is about working on YOU so set an intention to release energetic blockages that have been holding you back.
Caffeine and diet
Limit your use of caffeine for 2-3 days before your session. If caffeine doesn't affect you, have your morning coffee. A clean live diet (fruits and vegetables) is always recommended.
No recreational drugs or alcohol
Be sober. Please do not take any drugs to relax you. No alcohol, marijuana, or relaxation pills. Hypnotherapy is about connecting with your emotions and this cannot be accomplished if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Prescribed medications from your doctor should not be stopped but be aware that antidepressants will affect the ability to go into a hypnotic trance and/or connect with emotions.
Practice relaxing prior to the session
During our session together I will be focusing on connecting with your emotions so you do not need to be relaxed. It is normal to be nervous before a session so just close your eyes and bring your awareness to your breath and then to any part of your body where you notice tension. Breathe into that space until you feel the tension lessen or dissolve. Remain in that space for as long as you can, locating any tension until your entire body is easily and effortlessly relaxed. This practice can be useful on the day of your session, helping you to access a lovely state of relaxation. You can practice listening to my voice with my visualization video below. If you fall asleep, it is ok.
Get a good night's sleep
You need to be alert and be able to focus and follow my instructions. I cannot facilitate a proper session when a person's mind is too tired and exhausted to focus. If you meditate, do so on the day of your appointment to help clear your mind. If you don’t meditate, then do something that calms you like taking a nice relaxing walk, petting your pet or listening to some soothing music.
What to eat/drink
Your session can be between 2 to 4 hours so eat something light before your your session. Don’t forget to drink lots of water! Water is a conductor for energy and that’s what we’ll be doing during your session; channeling and moving energy. Your session will not be affected if you need to empty your bladder during your session. (Each time you go in and out of hypnosis, you go deeper.)
Before the hypnosis session, I spend time getting to know you, review your issues and spend some time discussing what to expect and not to expect. The actual hypnosis session takes place after the discussion. Your session is a private session. It is a place where both you and I need to feel completely safe and that your confidentiality in all matters is observed. Because of this, no one else is permitted in the room or listening over the phone or other device during your session.
Each hypnosis session is totally unique and you will experience exactly what you need. Release any expectation of what you should feel like when you're in a hypnotic trance or what your session will be like. Hypnosis is NOT sleep. You will be wide awake and aware during your whole experience. You are NEVER unconscious. Since hypnosis is NOT SLEEP, it doesn't feel like a dream you wake up from and then forget. It feels more like a daydream and the majority of people know exactly what they're saying at all times and remember mostly everything. Most people think they're making it all up. That is normal because Hypnosis is a normal altered state of focused awareness and will not feel much different than daydreaming. Just enjoy the experience and let the Universe take care of the details!
Your hypnosis session will be recorded via zoom and you will receive a copy of it via WeTransfer.com You may share your recording with family and friends at your discretion but do NOT upload it onto the internet. I reserve all rights to the recording. If your session is posted on YouTube, please share the link (do not re-upload an videos).
Sessions on YouTube
Due to the personal nature of the sessions, most of my hypnosis sessions are not published on YouTube. If your session has information that would be beneficial for others to hear, I will ask at the end of your session if you want to share it. Names, personal information and hypnotherapy techniques are edited out of the recording.
After Your Session:
Everyone reacts differently. You may be fully alert but deeply relaxed or may find yourself in a semi to very blissful state. Sometimes, clients feel like their body is buzzing with energy. Sometimes you may feel like purging or taking a long nap. You may feel that you weren't hypnotized at all and made it all up; that is normal. After the session be sure to drink a lot of water, eat something if you are hungry and ground yourself such as sitting with nature or walking barefooted on the grass.
When you receive the recording, upload it to your computer and listen to your session but NOT while driving your car! Since the vibration of your session will also be recorded, you will continue to receive new insights and self-healing each time you listen to the recording.
Sometimes it can take some time to process everything that has happened during a session, especially when many meaningful things can happen in such a short period of time. Remember that YOU (your soul) is your Higher Self and your Guides are always speaking with you. Pay attention because important information will be coming through to you when you least expect it!