Future event to be determined.
Get away from the city and participate in a Gathering under a canopy of ancient oak trees and lakeside in an open field. You will feel the energetic embrace of the trees, the caress of the wind and take in the beauty of a lake that sits in a nature preserve. This is the healing gift that nature gives you when you visit my home in Micanopy, Florida. During this Gathering, you will be spending the day relaxing and unwinding, allowing Mother Earth to transmute your stress with others who will hold space for you to shine your light. I will balance your chakras with the sounds of tuning forks and lead you into a past and future lifetime. After lunch, you will listen to a channeling session and be able to ask your own questions of the Guides.
Each guest brings their own reclining chair, pillow and blanket, hat, sunscreen and insect repellant. By presenting a drivers license, you will receive a welcome package and rent a Silent Sound Headphone to be used during the sessions. These headphones allow you to set up your lawn chair on the property and still hear everything perfectly.
Guests are asked to bring a pot-luck lunch to share and socialize after the regressions. Sorry, pets are not allowed.
After the session, please visit the shops in Micanopy! They are open until 5:00 pm!
- A welcome package from Alba
- Chakra Balancing using Tuning Fork vibrations (1st - 9th chakras)
- Meditation among the trees
- Two group hypnosis sessions to visit past lives
- Opportunity to spend time with Alba and like-minded guests
- A pot-luck picnic
- Please note that this is not a private one-on-one session
Copies of The Discourse - Jill Cole & Alba Weinman (Book) will be available for purchase
Caution: You will be in nature and there is always of risk of encountering ants, spiders, ticks, snakes, squirrels, racoons and Florida Sandhill Cranes that traverse through the property. Wildlife should not be approached, disturbed or fed.
About Micanopy, Florida
How to pronounce Micanopy (mick-uh-no-pee)
The Town of Micanopy encompasses 1.03 square miles near the Alachua-Marion County line in rural north-central Florida between Gainesville and Ocala. It's where the 1991 film "Doc Hollywood" was filmed. It's a quiet town with several antique stores. Many stores are closed from Monday - Thursday but open on the weekends. My home is surrounded by ancient oak trees draped in Spanish Moss.
Hotels: Gainesville, the home of the University of Florida, is located 15 minutes north of Micanopy. Ocala is 30 minutes south of Micanopy. You may want to check out Micanopy's historic Herlong Mansion Bed & Breakfast.
Restaurants in Micanopy: (click on links for more information)
- Coffee N' Cream - A Micanopy Cafe,
- Old Florida Cafe
- Blue Highway Pizzaria,
- Pearl Country Store
- Antonio's Made in Italy (4 miles south of Micanopy)
Driving directions: Take I-75 north to exit 374 (Micanopy). Head east and follow the signs to Micanopy. You can also reach Micanopy via State Road 441.
Traveling by Air:
- Gainesville Regional Airport is 30 minutes north of Micanopy and has a few American Airlines and Delta flights each day.
- Ocala International Airport is approximately 30 minutes south of Micanopy
- Orlando International Airport is approximately 1.5 - 2 hours south of Micanopy
- Jacksonville International Airport is approximately 1.5 hours northeast of Micanopy.