Get away from the city and participate in a group hypnosis regression under a canopy of ancient oak trees. The session begins with a meditation and chakra balancing using tuning fork vibrations and then I will guide you to two past lives.
Each guest brings their own lawn chair, pillow, covering, sunscreen and insect repellant. By presenting a drivers license, you will receive a welcome package and rent a Silent Sound Headphone to be used during the sessions. These headphones allow you to set up your lawn chair on the property and still hear everything perfectly.
Guests are asked to bring a pot lunch snack to share and socialize after the regressions.
Session begins promptly at 9:00 am. Provide ample time for travel, traffic and parking.
- A Welcome package from Alba
- Chakra Balancing using Tuning Fork vibrations (1st - 9th chakras)
- Meditation among the trees
- Two group hypnosis sessions to visit past lives
- Opportunity to spend time with Alba and like-minded guests
- A pot-luck picnic
- Please note that this is not a private one-on-one session
Copies of The Discourse - Jill Cole & Alba Weinman (Book) will be available for purchase
About Micanopy, Florida
How to pronounce Micanopy (mick-uh-no-pee)
The Town of Micanopy encompasses 1.03 square miles near the Alachua-Marion County line in rural north-central Florida between Gainesville and Ocala. It's where the 1991 film "Doc Hollywood" was filmed. It's a quiet town with many antique stores. My home is surrounded by ancient oak trees draped in Spanish Moss.
Hotels: Gainesville, the home of the University of Florida, is located 15 minutes north of Micanopy. Ocala is 30 minutes south of Micanopy. You may want to check out Micanopy's historic Herlong Mansion Bed & Breakfast.
Restaurants in Micanopy:
- Coffee N' Cream - A Micanopy Cafe,
- Old Florida Cafe
- Blue Highway Pizzaria,
- Pearl Country Store
- Antonio's Made in Italy (4 miles south of Micanopy)
Driving directions: Take I-75 north to exit 374 (Micanopy). Head east and follow the signs to Micanopy. You can also reach Micanopy via take State Road 441.
Traveling by Air:
- Gainesville Regional Airport is 30 minutes north of Micanopy and has a few American Airlines and Delta flights each day.
- Ocala International Airport is approximately 30 minutes south of Micanopy
- Orlando International Airport is approximately 1.5 - 2 hours south of Micanopy
- Jacksonville International Airport is approximately 1.5 hours northeast of Micanopy.