To book an appointment with me, you'll need to subscribe to my newsletter which is sent via email whenever I have available appointments. Once you receive my email, it will contain a link to my calendar with appointments for the following month. Once the sessions are booked, the calendar will not show any dates or times. I only book appointments one month in advance. There is no waiting list. If there are any cancellations, they will show up on the current month's calendar.
The next newsletter will be mailed out on Sunday, December 12 for appointments January, 2022. I send out one newsletter the night before for those who reside in New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Fiji, New Caledonia and Hawaii. The main newsletter is sent out in English and Spanish to the entire mailing list.
Click here to sign up to my Newsletter You must click the confirmation link in the email to be added to my subscriber list, otherwise, you will not receive any correspondence from me. If you don't receive the confirmation email, check your junk or spam folder in your inbox.
If your appointment has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email with more information. Please check your email a few days prior to your appointment date for any changes, updates or information that I relay to you.
Tips on how to get an appointment:
1. Be sure that I have a client card on you. That means that you've contacted me before via my website's portal (albaweinman.com) and I have your information already.
2. Know the date the newsletter will be mailed out. It will be listed on this page.
3. Don't rely on your phone's email notification. Open up the actual app for your e-mail provider (i.e. Gmail app) and refresh your browser. (Even better - use a laptop with a fast internet connection)
4. I only accept PayPal for payments. You will need to have an active PayPal account. Have your payment information ready.
5. Use the power of visualization to see yourself successfully booking a session and let the Universe handle the details.
Please note that the newsletter will not be sent to you if your mailbox is full or blocked, you have an auto reply/vacation notification, the email address you entered is incorrect or non-existent or the account is undeliverable or has been suspended. Constant Contact will suspend the email address if there have been several attempts to deliver an email from me to you and it has come back undeliverable several times. I delete suspended emails from my mailing list so if you haven't received a newsletter, first check your spam mailbox and if my emails are not there, subscribe again with a different email address.
If you no longer wish to receive any email from me, please be sure to unsubscribe.