All appointments for hypnosis are scheduled via my monthly newsletter, which is sent via email. There are no exceptions and I will not schedule appointments via email, text or phone calls.
- The next newsletter will be emailed on Saturday, September 9th for sessions in November. No newsletter will be mailed in October.
The newsletter is usually sent out on a Saturday or Sunday. Once you receive my email, it will have a link to my calendar with appointments for the following month. Once the sessions are booked, the calendar will not show any dates or times. I only book appointments one month in advance and there is no waiting list. If there are any cancellations, they will automatically show up on the current month's calendar.
Click here to sign up to my Newsletter You must click the confirmation link in the email to be added to my subscriber list, otherwise, you will not receive any correspondence from me. If you don't receive the confirmation email, check your junk or spam folder in your inbox.
Tips on how to get an appointment:
1. Know the date the newsletter will be mailed out. It will be listed on this page.
2. Be sure that I have a client card on you. That means that you've contacted me before via my website's portal (albaweinman.com) and I have your information already. Log into the client portal the morning in which the newsletter will come out. That will save you time.
3. Don't rely on your phone's email notification. Open up the actual app for your e-mail provider (i.e. Gmail app) and refresh your browser. (Even better - use a laptop with a fast internet connection)
4. Have your payment information ready.
5. Use the power of visualization to see yourself successfully booking a session.
Please note that the newsletter will not be sent to you if your mailbox is full or blocked, you have an auto reply/vacation notification, the email address you entered is incorrect or non-existent, or the account is undeliverable or has been suspended. Constant Contact will suspend the email address if there have been several attempts to deliver an email from me to you and it has come back undeliverable several times. I delete suspended emails from my mailing list, so if you haven't received a newsletter, first check your spam mailbox and if my emails are not there, subscribe again with a different email address.
If you no longer wish to receive any email from me, please be sure to unsubscribe.